Saturday, March 1, 2008

The prize must be worth it

Since I am already going to win mother of the year, I thought that I would grab the camera instead of unstick my screaching child from the exersaucer. I laughed so hard when I saw her in there. Apparently, there was a hotwheels car under there, so che climbed in and got stuck. Screeching, she called for help. What did she get instead? A mother that laughed at her and snapped pictures. By the time I got back with the camera, she had figured out how to get out. Still, it was pretty funny. Even though she was so upset at being stuck, she did not abandon the treasure she went in after.

3 comments:

Malisa said...

My kids do things like that all the time. In fact today Camren tried to crawl through the door in our friends, girls dollhouse. He was clearly too large to make it through but that didn't stop him from trying.

Stephanie said...

I'm right up there for Mother of the Year.

Very cute pictures of Jacie! She has such a cute smile.

Danette said...

Blogging has turned all of us into camera freaks!! See you in a couple weeks.