Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Mischievious with a capital M

These pictures may not look that interesting. Look closely, though. This little apparatus is Princesses Busy Ball Popper, which she loves. She also loves to put things into something else, like a shoe box, or a cup or the tub. The other day, she had her little arm stuck in there, and was whining. Of course, I went over to help her out to find that she had a puzle piece and a shampoo bottle shoved in there. I emptied it out, and she did it again! After the third time, I moved her away to do something else. Last night when I went to clean up her toys, I happened to look at the ball popper. In the popper tube, you will see (from left to right) a ball, golf ball, spoon that she took out of diaper bag and took all the way to her toy area, old tylenol bottle, shampoo bottle, golf ball and then two more balls. That kid, I tell ya.

3 comments:

jayne said...

We have soooo many toys with other things stuck in them just like this! Our most recent was the same kind of ball toy crammed with hot wheels. Lovely. Makes for interesting clean up though, right?

Danette said...

That is awesome. What a creative little whip.

Jena said...

My kids have the same exact toy and shove so many random objects into it. I've finally gotten sick of trying to dig them all out and have shelved the toy for a while.