Thursday, March 6, 2008

Helper Girl

Jacie has learned the joy of putting stuff down the laundry shoot. At first, she couldn't figure out where the stuff went, but once she did, she loved it and was OK with it not coming back up. She dropped a toy down the shoot, and couldn't find it. She was kind of upset, so a few minutes later, I went down to do a load of laundry and I brought it back up. Her little face lit up like it was the best day ever! So cute.
She kept putting things in there, like one of the gazillion socks she plays with, so I put some real clothes out ther for her.Sad thing is that after she got my socks down, she was done. tTe bigger clothing items are a bit harder for her. She loves to put down her bibs, towels, washcloths and her own clothes.

3 comments:

Skeeutopia said...

I have a feeling that the chute is going to be entertainment and headache all in one, right? I can see her growing up so fast. She is almost 1 and she is such an independent little thing. You have your hands full with this one!

Judaloo said...

Yep, I DO have my hands full. I think about that every day. I worry some, but in the end, I realize that its her personality--nothing I can change. Crazy! Very independent indeed. She tries so hard to copy the words Ryan and I say. This kid will keep me on my toes!!

Danette said...

I so wish I had a laundry chute. I was just talking to Kylan about wanting one just the other night. We will have to come check yours out. I wish we were going to be there for Jacie's birthday but we don't come into town until the next weekend. Either way, we will see you guys while we are there!