Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter

Jacie enjoyed her second easter much more than her first. last easter, Aunt Janet was here with us, and we loved it, but she could have cared less about her easter basket. This year, she enjoyed the basket...and the eggs.
I have no idea why she felt she needed to stretch out to get to her easter treats, but she did. The night before, I was doing some retail therapy, and I found this easter basket for $5. It was the last one. I showed it to Jacie to see if she would like it. Of course, she liked it. In fact, I think she loved it. I was just going to use her Peeps basket from last year, but couldn't resist this one. She will use it for years to come.
Of course, the chocolate bunny. This chocolate bunny is green, though.
Her eggs have a picture of Elmo on them, and I filled half with Goldfish crackers and half with Hershey's Kisses (which I ate).


Why is it that she needs to dump everything onto the floor?

Not a great picture of the Mama, but a great picture of the Easter Peanut. She hated her dress. The minute we put it on her, she tried to pull it off. She doesn't like fluffy dresses--they get in the way of playing! After church, we went to our friends (the Noels) house to enjoy a nice easter dinner. It was so yummy, and fun. They did an easter egg hunt, but Jace was asleep when that took place, so maybe next year!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

The Easter basket seems perfect for her and goes along with her birthday theme, doesn't it? She's such a cutie!

Danette said...

What are you talking about, you look awesome in that picture. You are both two little hotties!
I love the Easter dress and the basket too. Sorry we missed you while we were there. It was not stop craziness. We will live there soon enough and will have you over, we can't wait. Oh ya, I'm going to be putting some pics up on the blog of the Piston's game. Ryan will be in several so feel free to copy them if you want to.