Wednesday, March 12, 2008

First Birthday Gift

Can you believe Butterbean will be 1 next week?! Its true. She is all grown up. Might as well send her off to college. Start planning the wedding. Save for her retirement.
Jessica Weddle (ENT resident in Ryan's program) gave Jace her first birthday gift. I thought about making her wait to open it, but Ryan gave me the look, and I gave him the look, and we just went for it.
What is it, what is it?!
Oh, my favorite, SHOES!!!! They are so cute. She is goung to look awesome strutting around in those little sneakers. She has played with them every day since. She tries to put them on her feet, even. Smarty pants.
Thanks, Jess! All of us love the gift!!

1 comment:

Skeeutopia said...

Love the shoes! How exciting for you guys to have a 1-year old!! It seems like it just flew by, right? I say that because now the third time around I'm a bit more occupied with other distractions - so it could just be me. I know Lathan's first year felt like FOREVER. Happy that we get to see you guys!