Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Crazy Kid






My daughter is a nut case. I can't get her to eat anything right now. Her teeth are bothering her (I think?), and she won't have much to do with food. However, today I managed to get 3/4 of a yogurt down her. The last bite she didn't take too well and it got all over face. I decided I would finish eating my lunch before I cleaned her up. Apparently it was time for the clown to come out because she started to play a weird version of peek-a-boo while she rubbed food in her hair. Crazy kid. In the pictures, you can sort of see her tooth. Notice it is tooth, not teeth. She only has one. She is working on two more right now. As cranky as she has been, you would think she is working on all of them, including the second set you get when you turn 6 or so. The video has a close up shot of "the tooth".

3 comments:

Malisa said...

Too cute! I love the messy kid. Camren manages to get all his food all over him all the time. He usually doesn't want me to feed him so I have to deal with it if I want him to eat. Good thing he loves to play in water so he gets clean at some point;)

Skeeutopia said...

That is priceless! Love the frosting-in-the-nose bit, too. She has quite the spunky personality - perfect for endless fun on a video recorder, right? I will be bringing a frosting-covered treat to J's JC Penney photo shoot in a couple of weeks. I hope we have a little of your success!

Anonymous said...

Hi Judy. Wow, crazy. We did go to KCOM and we are from Boise. Are you guys from Boise? That is too funny. I'll have to add ya to my blog list. such a cute video by the way. Kaden just got his 4th tooth in 2 days ago. So mcuh fun! NOT! See ya friday.