Saturday, July 12, 2008

What are friends for?



Jacie has had her best friend Violet over for four days in a row. She loves it because she is beginning to get into the stage where she actually plays with other kids. They were being pretty good together in the front room...quiet, but good. I went into the kitchen to make my cereal. Literally to pour my milk onto my ceral. I hear these little short bursts of whimpering. I turn around and Jacie is standing behind me with stickers stuck all over her head. This isn't the best picture, but the other ones were blurry. They were all the way around her head. I laughed so hard. Again, I will not be winning parent of the year because I took the chance to document the moment rather than help her out. Violet couldn't figure out why Jacie didn't like the sticker job. It was the best part of my day, seeing those stickers.

No comments: