Saturday, July 12, 2008

Another Playdate

Jacie and Violet usually play well together. This past week they have played really well together. They copy each other all day long. Well, its really like two hours, but the whole time they copy each other. Screeching is a favorite pastime for the girls. It drives Allison crazy. I just shake my head. Chasing each other is a new sport in our house, too. They chased each other up and down the hall the other day. Sometimes, its fun to get them out and about so that Alli doesn’t lose her mind with the screeching thing. One day I lathered them up in Sunscreen and let them out back to play. Our good friends Matt and Erin just moved back to Idaho, and left us their swing set. We moved it over here and have loved every minute of it! The girls enjoyed swinging together, and the teeter totter is now ready for the next time Violet comes over. Its just the right size for Jacie. Perfect, in fact!

I jsut couldn't resist posting this adorable picture of Violet. Isn't she great?
Nope, Jacie is not picking her nose...She is showing you her nose. She loves to point to her nose, head and ears. She calls her head "dead". Cracks me up every time. She won't point to her own eyes, but has no trouble poking yours out as she names them.
Bike ride! No, Jacie is not drugged, thought she looks like it. The girls just chatted it up the whol way. I heard lots of "wwweeeee!" and "Yeah!" and even some jibberish. I was attempting to pass the park without stopping and Violet voiced her concern with my missing hte turn into the parking lot. Of course, I turned around and let them play. We bought a bike trailer a couple of months ago, and haven’t used it much until this week. What an awesome workout it is to pull an extra 50 pounds behind you! We ride all over the neighborhood.

1 comment:

Malisa said...

Yes the parachute, I mean bike trailer is a great workout. I just love ours. And ya... the extra 60 pounds, just ya....