Monday, July 28, 2008

Typical Sunday Afternoon

Look like fun? Ryan and I were making dinner Sunday evening, and Jacie thinks that is the time she needs to break out the gold fish. We happened to have a bag from the Washington trip in her snack cupboard. Just as I turned around to get the bag from her, I heard this terrific crash and scatter. Ryan was over by the sink, Allison was by the table, and I was at the counter that looks over into the front room. All of us stood there and stared at Jacie, who looked up at us, then began to cry hysterically. I said she was upset because she thought she was in trouble. Ryan aid she cried because her fish were on the floor instead of in her bowl. Maybe both? Oh, and yes...she does have other dresses, but I wanted to put this one on her one last time before she couldn't wear it anymore.
Sunday evening usually brings some crazy hair. Jacie always pulls out whatever I did to her hair. I don't mind so much, but I di mind when she does it while we are out and I can't fix it. That happened while were were in Washington right before we went to P.F. Changs. We looked like quite the rough group with one pig tail on the left side and crazy hair on the other. Oh well! But the point of this picture is to show her most favorite pair of new shoes--her rain boots! She has a matching jacket that goes with them, and will wear them everywhere. I bet she would wear them to church, if I let her. Too cute, eh? And no, I did not buy the shoes for her-Nana did.
I think I might wear a pair of these they are so cute!
Sunday evening after dinner brought a bike ride. Jacie loves the bike trailer now, but fell asleep 15 minutes into the bike ride. We turned around when we discovered her sleeping and took her home. Darn...

2 comments:

Janetlee said...

Oh my gosh. Love the fish story. You must have had the camera really handy. So cute.

Seedall Family said...

Don't you just LOVE Sunday's.....ha ha ha NEVER a dull moment and Sunday is usually the magic day for the best of the best!!! Enjoy every minute because before you know it she won't be going for the gold fish, she'll be fishin' for the "boys".