Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Cedar Point

This isn't the greatest picture, but it shows some of the monstrous rides at the park. Can I just say HOLY COW!! This was the best roller coaster park I have ever been to. There was one ride that starts out at 120 MPH, then zooms you straight up, just to curve over the top and zoom straight down. It was awesome! Then there was the the Millenium Force that twisted and twirled and seemed to go on forever. What a riot! Jacie enjoyed the park, too. And the best part was that the longest we had to wait in line was an hour, and that was only once. She loved all of the kiddie rides. The firt one we put her in made her squirm and cry a little bit before it got going. As soon as she began to prostest, Ryan said "get her out of there!". I told him to hold his horses, and give it a chance. Turns out she loved it. She went on a lot of rides in the two days we were there.
Snoopy!
She liked the Carousel, too, but not as much as the faster rides.
I think this was her most favorite ride, the helicopter!









3 comments:

Allery said...

Matt and Kaiden LOVE Cedar Point. I, myself, am not a roller coaster fan. I think the craziest one I went on was the corkscrew!! I know. . wimpy right?! Kaiden went on Millenium Force (CRAZY!) and Matt rode the Top Thrill Dragster. Did you ride that? Kaiden would of if he was tall enough. Not me. . .
Anyways, I am glad you guys had fun!

Danette said...

This is on the list of things to do before we move again. We want Keion to be a little older so that he will be willing to do ALL the rides. I know it will be a blast. When is the best time to go??

Skeeutopia said...

That is for sure my FAVORITE park. I'm so sad that we weren't with you! You'll have to let me know when you think you might go again. I'm so excited to see that Jacie could ride so many rides. That was my only fear - that the little guys would be left out. You've done it again! I'm sold! You and all the fun you have is making me rethink my summer... I'll definitely have to get out more!