Thursday, July 3, 2008

LaLa Dos y Tres (LaLa 2 and 3)

So my niece Allison is staying with us this summer. We are very excited, having a blast, but when she firt got here, I decided to take her to Bronners. Good move, because I knew they had the very Lamb Jacie has been carrying around. I thought it might be a good idea to have a back up--you know, just in case something happened to Lala Uno. I'd been looking around town at various stores, but never saw one. We got the the Christmas store, an stumbled upon a whole cubby of Lalas! I was so excited, and they were so inexpensive (only $8!!) that I bought two more. Yep. Two. When we were in the store, I handed one to her and she hugged it and kissed it and squeezed it. Once she saw the "real" LaLa, the new LaLa was out on the floor. Once we got them home though, she played with them for awhile.Can you see the difference in the the color??? And the old LaLa gets washed all the time!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that it is so cute that she has a favorite stuffed animal. None of my kids ever did that with a blanket or anything at that age. I just love it though.
Of course now they love their webkinz and want to take them everywhere.

Skeeutopia said...

What a great idea! I'm glad you found the stash. You'll never have to worry that way. I am constantly looking for our "mittens" whenever I can so that my back-ups have a back-up for each child. We can never have enough!