Saturday, July 12, 2008

Day at the Beach

The other day was a real funk day for me. Jacie is teething, and grouchy, and this particular day I just didn’t’ think I could deal with any extea activities that involved me leaving the house. My friend Jaymie tried really hard to talk me into it by saying it just might be the thing Princess Fussybutt needed. I said I’d call. Well, I talked to Ryan shortly after that and told him I likely wouldn’t go, but guess what—he said do it! Jacie would love it. So, with two adults acting more adult that I was, I loaded Jacie and Alli up into the car with all of the beach necessary junk and headed for the beach. I never came out of my funk; I didn’t even get into my bathing suit, though that had more to do with my self consciousness over being in a bathing suit in front of people. But Jacie had a great time! He didn’t care for the cold water, but loved the sand, and Alli swan for quite awhile. All in all, it was worth it. However, I got a little sunburned and when I attempted to get to the gym later that day, I was wiped out and couldn’t even complete a full workout. Oh well. It was worth it to not have Jacie crying and fussing all day.

I know, strange shot, but Ijust love it.
Alli was hiding from the sun. She got a little sunburn, too. Of course, hers quickly turned into a tan!!

No comments: