Thursday, July 3, 2008

Shoes galore

I know I should feel ashamed about this, but I don't. I love shoes, and Jacie loves shoes, so why not? They are fairly inexpensive, and she wears all of them. A lot of them were given to us, too. A girl has to have matching shoes!! She is only happy when she has a pair of shoes on. Loves them! This picture was inspired by the two pair of jelly shoes Nana sent in the mail. By the way, the jellies are just a tad to big, but she loves to trot around in them, and I have to dmit, they sure are cute!! I think her most favorite pair of shoes are her pink sparkly ones that she picked out. I swear she did. I was looking at shoes one day at WalMart and I picked them up. She screeched, wanted to hold them and that was that. Somehow they ended up home, on her shelf. Shoes. Gotta love it!

1 comment:

Skeeutopia said...

It's funny because as I was reading this post, JJ started pulling out ALL of the shoes in the entry-door closet - no joke! So apparently, it's not just a girl thing. Can't say that I dislike shoes, either. Fat or slim, short or tall, shoes always remain the same and you don't have to worry about your size-changes to fit into them - they love you all the time!