Thursday, July 3, 2008

Girlie Girl, but not totally

Jacie loves to be outside. If she had her choice, she would be out there every single hour of every single day. She is a collector (what small child isn't??). Her most favorite thing to collect is rocks. Rocks, rocks, and more rocks. This particular day was a Sunday afternoon. She wore cute little leather mary janes to church, but I didn't want to ruin them by letting her scuff them up, so we put on these little pink hightops. Somehow, she manages to pull off the look and still be adorable!
She also loves to squat. It makes her look like she isn't a babt anymore! Where did my baby girl go?!
Mischief? This is the look of Ryan, I tell ya. She is so much like him, its crazy. She speaks some other language that we haven't figured out yet, and I think she mightbe swearing at us because she'll say something and then giggle. Certainly she isn't telling a joke, right?? Maybe she is, being Ryan's offspring.

1 comment:

Skeeutopia said...

I love it! She is growing up so fast, though. I miss her silliness! When are we going to see you??!!!! We are all over the place right now, so as much as I'd love to visit, I'm thinking it might be the end of the summer before we get that chance. :(