Friday, May 9, 2008

Tag, you're it!

I've Been Tagged

Rules? Answer these 8 questions and tag 5 people.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago? Uh...I think I was living in Pocatello, getting ready to marry the man of my life. We celebrate 10 years this month!
2. 5 things on my to do list? Amazingly, I only need to wash the car, and write a couple sample pieces of work for a potential writing job.
3. Snacks I enjoy? Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Oh, and maybe some fruit. Or a good cold Vanilla Caffeine Free Coke. Or a brownie.
4. If I were a Billionaire what would I do? Pay off debt and never ever ever have debt again. Donate a huge chunk of it to a teen pregnancy program to help them get educated so that they can have a secure future. Put away money so Jacie would have a secure future. Start a Literacy campaign and teach those that can't read. Start a publishing company to help out those first time writers. There is really just too much to list.
5. 3 Bad Habits? Eating Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
6. Places I've lived? Idaho, California, Missouri, Michigan
7. 5 jobs I've had? Nurses Aid, Nanny, secretary, Deputy City Clerk, medical assistant, Mom, housekeeper for an elderly woman
8. 5 things people don't know about me? I didn't graduate from high school. I secretly would still love to see Jon Bon Jovi's house and meet him. I am going to run a marathon one day. I eat a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup almost every day. I am terrified of speaking in public.

I'm tagging Griselda, Sydney, Pam P., Andrea M., Stephanie L.

3 comments:

Pattie said...

What a great accomplishment,, Congratulations....btw come visit my blog.. and it great to know a little more about you and i ckeck you blog often....

Stephanie said...

By the way, congratulations on your graduation!!! I just realized that I hadn't congratulated you yet.

Janetlee said...

I loved the thing about Jon Bon Jovi. Me too. I've always loved his hair (since the haircut after the 80's.) Ha Ha.