Monday, May 19, 2008

Easter Dress, Part two

OK, so I already posted the real Easter dress. But before I found that most adorable one at such a great price, I bought her this little number at Wal-Mart. I decided to put it on her a couple weeks ago. Keep in mind that this child of mine loves baby dolls and princesses. This being said, she doesn’t want to look like a Princess herself. She hates fluffy dresses! I love the dress though, and think its quite adorable. She doesn’t mind them so much when she walks, but hates to crawl in them.
Look at those shoes! I have been looking at them at Wal-Mart for over a year, and I picked them up again one day just to look at them and Jacie grabbed them and wouldn't let go. I think they are her favorite pair.

Obviously, not thrilled about the dress.

1 comment:

Danette said...

That is sooooo cute. I love it!