Friday, May 30, 2008

Babysitting

Ryan and I watched our friends kids the other night while they went out on a date. You have seen these kids before on the blog numerous times. You might even think they are the only friends we have! Not so…I just happen to have a camera when they are around. Anyway, back to the story. They came over on our yard work day. Thank goodness because they rescued me from pulling weeds, which I hate to do. Since it was such a nice afternoon, we decided to hang out outside for awhile. I got out the bubble blower mower, the regular bubbles and sidewalk chalk. We had a good time drawing and blowing.

This amazing picture was created by Ivy, age 6. In the picture you will see Ryan, me, Ivy and Oliver. Why the two little ones aren’t in there, I don’t know. They didn’t seem to care, though.
Looks like we need to pull up the cement and lay a new drive way, too. Add it to the list...

After the big kids went inside to play a little Wii with Ryan, the little kids went for a wagon ride around the block. Jacie did everything Violet did. She copied her every move. They were so cute, just jabbering away and pointing at birds and squirrels. About halfway around the block, Violet started shrieking over something she saw. What did Jacie do? Shriek. It was really pretty cute. After we went around once, I stopped at the house and got them each a cup of watered down V8 Fusion. They just sat there drinking and sucking away. Cute kids. I must say, Jacie sure loves Violet! She loves any kid that will play with her, but she mimics Violet the most.

No comments: