Friday, May 30, 2008

Something in the hand, always!

Jacie has taken to carrying around one of her little baby washcloths where ever she goes in the house. I find them everywhere. I can’t keep up with them. Just as I think they are all put away, I will find another one. She gets them from the bottom drawer in the bathroom. I keep them in there as something to occupy her while I am drying my hair. It used to work well. He would take them all out, and then put them back in. Now, she goes into the bathroom when nobody else is in there, takes one out and carries it around. She uses it for various things, such as covering up the baby doll, or to put on her head. She just loves them! Should I get her into some type of therapy program for the wash cloth dependent?

Notice the washcloth sitting by her. She sits by the window all the time, just waiting to get out. While she waits, she has her most precious washcloth and La La. Nothing else needed, except an accasional cup of milk.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Amelia went through the same stage where she carried around a baby washcloth. That is so funny.