Friday, May 30, 2008

Post Wagon Ride

After the wagon ride, and after the chalk and bubbles, the little kids (and I'm sur ethe big ones, too, but they were in Ryan's charge) were filthy dirty! I decided to throw them in the tub together. This is Jacie's first tubby with someone else in the tub. I put Violet in first, then Jacie. When she first got in, she scooted all the way to the top and just stared at Violet as if to let her know she was invading her space. Eventually, she began to play nice and was up to her usual tub tricks.

As you may recall from a previous post, Jacie loves to put things on her head. This time, it was the number 7. It sayed there quite some in. In fact, I think she forgot that it was even on there!
Violet, not to be outdone, took that same number 7 and stuck it to her own head. Kids...I tell ya.

No comments: