Friday, May 30, 2008

Sad La La


Poor La La. Jacie was helping me put clothes down the laundry shoot the other day. Usually, she finds a thing or two to throw down that shouldn’t go down. Last week it was Ryan’s toothbrush from his gym bag. This time, she tried to shove La La down. She stuck her in, closed the door and couldn’t get it back open. I first hear her whimpering, then I hear her crying. It got more frantic by the second. When I went to see what I could do to help, it looked like she was just trying to open the door. I took her tiny little hand and put it on the knob and pulled. To my surprise, there sat La La, looking sad and all alone. Jacie nabbed her right up and giggled with delight. Needless to say, La La has not seen the laundry shoot since. Although, I still get the occasional lotion bottle or toy down there. Remember the post about frantically searching for La La only to find her under the bathroom sink? We really need to find a duplicate La La...

3 comments:

jc said...

I can't believe my precious is having tantrums. She is so darn cute and what would she have to be angry about? Sad LaLa. The poor dear looks like his life is about to end. I love all of these blogs so just keep them coming my way. this baby was sent here for my enjoyment i'm sure

robertsfamof5 said...

awww so sad

Stephanie said...

Looks like there has been a lot of fun going on at your place!