Monday, May 19, 2008

Silly Sleeper

Not sure why, but Jacie has decided she likes to sleep on her belly. But it’s not a true on the belly sleep. Her knees are tucked up, and an arm is underneath her. She is happiest if her face is in the mattress, or in the bumper pad. That worries me, so I usually adjust her once she is asleep. I have to admit she sleeps best when hse sleeps like this. I wonder…is it because of a lack of oxygen?? Also, she was crying in bed the other night and it was pretty consistent, so I went to check on her. The bumper pad was over her head and choking her a little bit because it was right over her throat. The more she fought it, the tighter it got. I took the bumper pad out at that very minute. No more bumper pads in our house! And how in the world can that be comfortable?!

Yep, she is actually sleeping in this shot. What in the world? Sometimes I don't get that kid.This little shot is of the no-nap monster child I sometimes have. I will leave her in her room for quite some time hoping she will take a nap only to go back in there to see that the crib and changing station are completely rearranged with everything on the floor. Crazy Kid.

No comments: