Saturday, February 23, 2008

Snackers





Since Jacie seems to be over the worst of the fever, I gave her a snack. Her most favorite snack is Gold Fish. I figure they are ok to give her since they are made with whole grains and have a good amount of protein. Plus, it helps her with learning to self-feed and pick up foods. She is learning how to feed me as well. Sometimes she will do the fake-out and put it right up to my lips then pull it away and put it into her own mouth. Cracks me up.
I've tried to teach her to eat out of a bowl and it doesn't work. I will give her just a few, then set it in front of her. First, she has to stir her hand around until they all fall out, then she dumps the bowl for good measure. She proceeds to pick them up off the floor and eat them that way. Huh?

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Poor girl! I hope she gets feeling better. We're dealing with the congestion and cough business, no fevers yet. I'm just hoping it doesn't turn into RSV and ear infections again.

It just seems like there is a lot of crud going around. Yuck! Spring needs to get here soon.