Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Learning to walk

Boogers is figuring out the walking thing! She will actually crawl over to her Walk 'N Ride and pull herself up and take off. This is the beginning stage of her actually walking behind it. If you will, notice the floor and surrounding areas and the fact that she is still in her jammies. Every night I pick up the front room and put things away. Every day she has it torn apart in a matter of minutes. All this stuff scattered around is her doing before we even got to the Walk 'N Ride. I have my hands full keeping up with her, let alone trying to pass my last semester of classes! She is also doing the transfer thing--like from the couch to the TV to the chair. She also loves to play the paino. I will try to get video of it. Its kinda funny to see her doing it.

My favorite part of this video is of her pushing it even once it is against the step and won't go anywhere. Full of spunk, that kid!

4 comments:

Jacob said...

Boy are you in for fun now!

Danette said...

I've been waiting for some new pics and an update! She is such a little sweet heart and she is going to be sprinting laps around the house before you know it!

Stephanie said...

Even more mobile. Watch out! I keep thinking how grateful I am that Marissa isn't mobile yet because I know that she is going to get into everything.

Skeeutopia said...

Loved the video! J is definitely getting around, too. Watch out! He's not nearly as fast as Jacie. Loved the compliments on your Ski update. Can't get enough of those! We had a wonderful time and look forward to next year - even if it means only the water park!