Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Jabber Jaws

This is a rather long video, and will likely be boring to anyone that is not an aunt, cousin or grandmother, so feel free to skip it.

Jacie has mastered the step that leads into the hallway! She can turn herself around now to get down. She loves this new freedom and goes up and down all day long. In this video, I must admit, I helped her just a tad bit, but that was for videoing purposes. Right after I shut off the camera, she did it herself. She jabbers quite a lot in the minute she is filmed, but nothing understandable.

2 comments:

Skeeutopia said...

So cute! I think she is so funny with the wiggly legs. She cracks me up. I love Ryan playing with her, too! I love the countdown to graduation. You must be so excited. I sure am. Then I can crash your neck of the woods all the time. Can't wait! Oh ya, would you guys want to go camping with us over Mem Day weekend? The place is about half-way between us. I think it would be AWESOME. It's on the beach, too.

Judaloo said...

Camping sounds awesome!! Count us in, as of right now. Woohoo! Looking forward to NO SCHOOL!! I decided to hold off on the masters program. good plan, I think.