Sunday, November 18, 2007

Playing Catch

I always wonder what Ryan and BJ do when I am gone. Ryan has been telling me that he plays catch with Princess Peanut. I believed him, but seriously doubted they could ‘play catch’. However, I caught it on film! It is the cutest thing! We were enjoying a relaxing evening watching Steelers football on television and working on the computer (as usual). I walked over to where Ryan and The Precious were and they were in this cute little stance facing each other. Jacie was throwing the ball to Ryan. Apparently, they can do this for quite some time. If you will notice, there is an array of toys on the floor of the video. We try many methods of entertainment, but it seems the catch game is the best for long term entertainment. Who knew?

In other areas of her sweet little life, she is trying really hard to pull herself up on furniture. The other day she was sitting near me while I was on the computer (see a pattern here?), and she grabbed the table leg to pull herself up and bumped her head. She let go and looked at the table leg kind of dazed and did this “uuuuhhhhhh” sound, kind of like you would do if you were bonked in the head. Then she tried again. No success, but she has managed to pull herself up numerous times in her crib.

1 comment:

Danette said...

She seems too little to be doing such "big" girl stuff. Watch out for that little firecracker, once she has full mobility she is gonna be out of there!
Thanks for your comment. I'm secretly hoping that Genesys will some how open up. I'm sure either way we will all see each other again- even if it is only through the blogs!