Monday, November 12, 2007

The Littlest Steelers Fan


Ryan went to a Monday Night Steelers game in Pittsburgh and had an awesome time! He came home with two sweatshirts, a third terrible towel (he already had two), Steelers Crocs (shoes), a poncho, a long sleeved t-shirt for me, and this little bib for Jacie Girl. Oh, and the local paper from the day after the awesome awesome game. They won, of course.

For those that don't know, the Terrible Towel is a yellow towel the size of a hand towel that the fans wave at the game, when they are mad, I think. Very famous thing. If you watch a Pittsburgh game on TV you can see all these yellow flags waving every now and then. Pretty cool. Now, Jacie has her very own!

2 comments:

Malisa said...

Congratulations Ryan!! I know you had an awesome time. Clint and me have decided that we are definately going to go to a professional football game when we get back stateside.

Danette said...

Nothing cuter than a Steelers fan. Let me make myself clear, nothing cuter than a mini Steelers fan! Although, Ryan is lookin' pretty sweet in his outfit.
Love the baby bib and the baby...too cute!