Thursday, September 27, 2007

La Manta and Green beans

This picture is of Jacie Girl cuddling her la manta (Spanish for blanket). A very good friend of mine named Griselda made this for her before she was born. It has a matching hat, too. Anyway, I don't let it out of the crib, unless I am rocking her in the rocker next to her bed. She plays with it while she is falling asleep sometimes and when she wakes up. This time, she snuggled it right up to her. She loves it. She will smile every time I hand it to her, or put it up by her hands. She is such a sweet sleeper (yes, those are her fingers under her arm, in her mouth).
In other news...she loves green beans! Far more than her squash that I thought she liked. No, she only tolerated the squash, probably because she thought that was all she was going to get. We moved up from the small jar to the big jar with the green beans and she eats every last drop, even wanting more. I bet she would eat until she puked if we let her. Next: sweet peas for the sweet pea!

1 comment:

Pattie said...

oh my goodness i found your blog your baby is so cute.. my blog address is pattie-wardfam.blogspot.com