Thursday, September 6, 2007

Sweetness


I know I post a lot of shots of her sleeping, but she is so precious when she sleeps. Now there is a nick name we haven't used in awhile--"the precious"! Anyway, we were laying in my bed this morning after Ryan left at 5:30, and it was dark. She must have night vision, becasue she seemed to be able to see me perfectly and would smile and coo at me while I was trying to get her and myself back to sleep. Anyway, she turned her head so she was facing the ceiling and I caught this profile shadow of her face. It reminded me so much of when we could see her on ultrasound and all we could see was her profile in black and white. So precious! Anyway, she played with my face for a good 15 minutes before going back to sleep for about an hour. I can tell already I am going to be sleep deprived this semester!! It'll all be worth it, though! This shot is her little face. The "knot" is her fist on her forhead, then nose and lips.

No comments: