Saturday, September 8, 2007

Laughy Daffy Jacie Girl

If you see a black box, there should be a small arrow pointing to the right (play) at the bottom of it. Click on play (the arrow) two times and wait for the video to pop up.

Tonight Jacie girl was a little bit tired and she gets a little rummy like her Dad when she is. I was cleaning her room and making her bed and moving stuff around when I came across one of Ryan's frogs in her room. It's a puppet type frog and I put my hand into it and she started laughing and couldn't stop. Pretty soon, all I had to do was move the frog and she would laugh. I thought it might scare her, but she loved it! However, the flushing of a public toilet, automatic towel dispensers, and printers make her scream.

I say this all the way through, but I think this is my most favorite stage! So much of her little personality is coming out. I can be carrying her facing out (her back to my chest) and kiss the top of her head. She breaks out into this huge grin. Also, I discovered she is giving me kisses! It seems like she is trying to eat a part of my face, but she does it after I've kissed her cheeks or neck. She does it back, but open-mouthed. I love it!! Also, when I am carring her face out, if I start talking to her, she will turn her head to look back at me. Who knew being a Mom could be so great?! It is absolutely the best thing ever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's funny you say that cause every stage was my favorite stage with Amelia, until she started throwing tantrums... it leveled off. Now with I'm remembering why each stage was so much fun.
robin