Thursday, September 20, 2007

Sippy Cup


Look, Grandma Jo, I can hold my own Sippy Cup! She finally got the hang of the cup. She's liked it for awhile, but REALLY likes holding it on her own. The other night while I was at class, Ryan fed her. Apparently she was super hungry because when he sat the cup down in front of her in the high chair, she grabbed on and sucked her little heart out. It used to be that she would only drink an ounce, but now she will drink all of her milk from it. The pediatrician told me that if she is going to take formula, it will be a battle, and that I have to show her I have a stronger will--do I?? Hmmm... we shall see. Considering that I will be taking 17 credits next semester in order to graduate (yes, graduate in May!!), I will need to have a bit more flexibility with her feedings, so she will need to take formula. If we start now, maybe it can work. To see the video, click on the box, then on the play button.

No comments: