Thursday, September 27, 2007

Cinderella

You can call me a bad Mom, but sometimes I just have to study (like right now, although I am pooped out on Spanish and need a break) and sometimes other forms of entertainment fail miserably. So I pop in Cinderella. For some reason, she LOVES this movie. I think I've said that before, but this time I caught her instant reaction on film. As soon as she hears the opening credits, she looks around for the sound and becomes mesmerized. For the time below, I moved her high chair into the living room so she would be a short distance from me, and she saw it come on, grabbed a hold of her tray and wouldn't let go. Just to clarify, she does not watch TV all day, nor does she watch it ever day. Just in times that I really really need to get something done.

1 comment:

Leonardfam said...

Nope, not a bad mom at all. I think everyone does that at some point. For Amelia it was Finding Nemo and it started when I had to start making the house perfect for the sell and packing. Nemo was a lifesaver!