Saturday, July 21, 2007

Rodeo Queen

Jacie went to her first rodeo on friday! It was a bit loud for her at first, but after she got over that, she enjoyed it. She jabbered as the rodeo announcer jabbered and looked so darn cute in her denim overall and urban sombrero. Ryan and I have gone to this rodeo several times and love it. I'd never been to a rodeo before this very small one, but the first time I was there, I was hooked! My favorite part of the whole ordeal? The rodeo clown!
This guy reminds me so much of my brother in law, Tate, that I just laugh everytime something comes out of his mouth. Of course, both of them are pretty darn funny.
This guy was the first rider. He got hung up and was dragged around the ring like this for a good 10-12 seconds. He was disqualified, but what a ride!As I said before, she will stick anything in her mouth. Here, she is chewing on the giraffe, or as I call it, long necked horse, that came with her overalls. It is attached the inside of her front pocket so she can't lose it, but can love on it all she wants.

No comments: