Sunday, July 8, 2007

Shower Time!!

I’ve finally figured out, or maybe its just that Jacie is older now, but I have finally figured out how to shower with her while I am home alone. She prefers the shower to the tub by a long way, so it is just best to shower her. I can get into the shower, get all my stuff done, and pull her in when it is time. She sits in a little bouncer chair thing that makes music and sounds when she kicks her feet. She loves it and doesn’t cry one bit. On a good day, I can wrap her in a towel after the shower, set her back in her bouncer, and do my hair and make up. Wow! A whole new world has been opened up to me!

Hello, Anybody out there??
I'm so cute and I know it.

Is it my turn to get in the shower? Is it? Is it? Is it? I can't wait!!

1 comment:

OneTreeForest said...

I can't get either of my kids to shower. Maybe I will give it another shot with Isaac...Cosette just screams.