Monday, July 16, 2007

Exersaucer, Anyone?

This neat little contraption was given to us by a friend that is done having children. I needed to put her down so I could get some stuff done while Ryan was gone for the week, so I thought I would try this. She was a little overwhelmed by it all. After all, the chair moves around and around, it makes all kinds of noises, and there is an abundance of color! I put some of her toys on it that she could grab and put in her mouth (She loves anything she can get in there). Once she tossed all of them off, she wanted out and I couldn’t get to it fast enough. She screamed like her left leg was falling off and the next time I tried to put her into it, she cried within minutes. Oh well, maybe in another week or two. At this age, what they may not be ready for right now, may be be a great thing next week.

Doesn't she look so tiny in there? I have her propped with ablanket.

1 comment:

Leonardfam said...

Exersaucer is the only reason I was able to take a shower for a few months, but ya, I had to pile the thing with toys.