Tuesday, July 17, 2007

More Silly Sleeper Shots

Being a new Mom, I check on Jace a lot while she sleeps. I just love to look at her. Ryan does the same thing. We just don't get enough of her while she is awake. Anyway, she has this habit of sleeping with her arms above her head ( I sleep like that too, come to realize), and now, she likes to tuck one hand behind her head (just like I do, strange). This shot is in the hotel while she is taking a nap. Cute girl!!
I went in to check on her tonight, after putting the binky in her mouth and pulling out her fingers, to find that she spit out the binky AGAIN and has her two fingers in her mouth AGAIN with her other hand over the top, like that will stop me from pulling those fingers out. I thought it was just a phase, and she would not become attached to those fingers, but I am realizing she prefers the fingers to the paci now. Makes me sad...I can take away her paci, but noth her fingers...Still, she is darn cute, finger sucking and all.

2 comments:

Syd said...

Oh, She is soo so so cute!! I absolutley love that she covered the hand that she was sucking on. It totally says 'Don't you dare take my fingers out of my mouth!!". Ya gotta love that little girl!! You are one brave mama for making the trip to indi. What a great gal you are. We need to do some shoppin!!

OneTreeForest said...

Determined like her parents.