Monday, July 16, 2007

Matching styles

Ryan took a hint from his baby daughter and begged me on his hands and knees to shave his head. Well, maybe not on hands and knees, but close. He has been asking me for weeks to shave it, but I have skirted around it. He got 26 miles away from home and called me and asked if he should come home to get his hair cut before he got to Indi. When I called him the night before we left to go down there I asked him if he needed me to bring anything. He said the clippers, so we did it, and he and Jacie have the same hairstyle!
Here he is hiding it under his hat, he must think he looks pretty awful...I think it looks nice, though a shock after his very shaggy 'do he has had for the last several weeks. Baby Girl hides her 'do under her hat when she is outside so she won't burn. Ry will have to do the same now.

No comments: