Monday, July 16, 2007

Jumperoo

Since she loves to stand so much, I put together one of her gifts we had yet to open. This is a jumper, kind of like the ones we had as kids that hung from an entryway, but on the ground. I thought she would love it, but she just stood there and gave me this look to say, “Now, tell me again, why did you put me down? I don’t get it.” I tried to bounce her a little to show her how it works, but she just didn’t like it too well. I think she is still a bit young for it, and when she is done, she is really done.
Someone, please rescue me.


2 comments:

Malisa said...

Camren has really grown to love his jumper in the last few weeks. He liked it much more than the saucer at first. What is funny is that Jaiden doesn't like to be left out so if Camren is in the jumper Jaiden will climb himself into the saucer and play with Camren. It is really too cute!

Leonardfam said...

Amelia never liked the jumperoo. I don't think she ever really weighed enough to get it to work right, then when she did, she could walk. I'm tempted to give it away, but the next kid might be bigger.