Thursday, August 21, 2008

To the Lighthouse

Finally, Allison got to see her Lighthouse. When she first got here, I asked her what she wanted to do while here, and she said she wanted to see a lighthouse. I promised, and on her very last day here, she got to see one. Sadly, the lighthouse wasn’t open for tours, but we did get to play at the beach. We made a big day of it. Several of my friends and their kids joined us for a picnic and beach day. After all that sun, sand and water, we still managed to go shopping! It was a really fun day, and a great way to end the two month stay for Allison. Thanks for coming to visit, Alli! We sure love you!


Funny thing about this hat is that she will wear it! She won't wear her other hats, but this one she will. I wonder if it is because there aren't any chin straps on it. Whatever the reason, I'm glad she will wear a hat.

Jaymie, Violet and Oliver lounging at the beach. It was a tad bit cold that day, but Ok for the kids.
Ryan and Zack Ball. Their Mom Rebecca said she would pay me if I didn't post any pictures of her on my blog. Zack is Jacie's first little buddy. His Mom used to watch Jacie while I was in class.
Alli and her lighthouse!
Jacie wasn't a big fan of the water, but she sure loves the sand.
Couple more of my friends and their kids. There were 11 kids and 4 adults that day. Awesome fun.
Brinley Is such a cutie pie.
Ivy is one of Jacie's favorite people. She is such a huge help with her.
Of course this is Violet, who is featured quite frequently on my blog. Good little friend of Jacies.

1 comment:

Maren said...

What fun pictures Judy. I love the little hat. It was such a fun day. Thanks for inviting us along. It would be fun to do it one more time before you leave us.