Thursday, August 21, 2008

Lovely

I really wanted to get a good shot of this picture, but it was too dark in her room, and I couldn't seem to get it without the flash showing up. Anyway, my friend Maren (I call her an artist, she swears she isn't) made this picture for Jacie. She drew it, colored it, the whole nine yards. No tracing it out of a book, or buying it and then coloring it. She did the whole thing. I love it! It hangs right above Jacie's crib. We've had it for awhile, but I never blogged about it before. It is by far the nicest piece if artwork we have in our house. Maybe next year when we are done we can buy some mroe nice pieces. Or I could just hire Maren to make it for me...

2 comments:

Janetlee said...

Hey! What about the angel picture? I know, anything for jacie is #1. She is sooooo cute. And those cowgirls boots, precious.

Danette said...

That girl Maren never gives herself enough credit. She is amazing.