Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Random Stuffs

Ever the girl, she loves to have little purse type things on her arms these days. This is her little picnic basket that has cloth food in it. She cares it aroud like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz. Jacie has been exploding with new developments lately. Her sense of humor is definitely budding. She loves to jabber, then will laugh at what she says. She also does things that she thinks will make us laugh. Words are just flying out of her moth these days. Its a good thing we don’t swear, because if we did, she would be sure to say those, too. Some of her newest sayings are “cheese” and “no no no no no”, just the way I say it. She also says “bye, see you.” Sadly, if there is something she really wants to do, she has no problem telling me bye. We were at the airport not too long ago and I was trying to go one way, and she wanted to go another. I was trying to trick her into following me by saying “bye, see you later” and she called my bluff. She said her own good-bye and took off the other direction. She is just exploding with personality these days. Very fun stage.
I can't tell if she was really hungry, or just trying to be funny. She put the mail between her teeth, and then make little squeeking noises to get our attention. This was one of those laugh so hard you aren't making any noise but there are tears rolling down your face moments.
Ah...the gold fish. I know when she thinks she needs a snack. She will get out a bowl, her gold fish, and try to dump them in the bowl. When that doesn't work, she will come get me to dump them for her. Getting a bit independent!
This picture cracked me up. All she needs in the hand down the pants and a can of something in her other hand. Lounger. Totally chillin'.

No comments: