Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Temple Square

The threat of a blizzard drove us out of Idaho a day sooner than we planned, so we spent the time in Salt Lake at a friends house (Thanks, Rachel and Justin!!). We drove down Saturday night and got in late, but really wanted to see the lights at temple square. I’d never seen them, and Jacie had never seen them, so Ryan went along for the ride to see them for the zillionth time in his life. They were so amazing! I wonder just how long it takes them to put up all of those lights. If you have never been, and even if you are not a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, you should see these lights! They are up from after thanksgiving until New Years. Totally awesome, and no picture could ever do them justice…unless of course your name is Robin Leonard and you are a stellar photographer!!
Under my coat, I have my purse, a camera bag, sweatshirt and sippycup. I look like I am 9 months pregnant! In the background, you can see Kendall with Amelia. Really fun trip.

No comments: