Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Christmas as a Family


We celebrated Christmas just a tad bit early this year. Since we were headed to Idaho for the big holiday, we decided to open our gifts to each other in Michigan. Jacie got a couple of new fun toys, and Ryan and I each got a cocoa machine. Yep, that’s right, we each bought the other the same gift. Thank goodness for hassle free returns! Jacie bought her Daddy a tie for Christmas…a tradition I think we will continue. It was so much fun watching her open gifts, and enjoying the wrapping paper. I had no idea watching someone else open gifts could be so much fun!




She didn't really care about her gifts, just the paper. She likes to eat it.

The Cocoa machine was really from Jacie.


1 comment:

Danette said...

Holy smokes! You have been a posting fool. I enjoy Christmas over and over again everytime someone blogs about it. Jacie is just sooo cute. I want to squeeze little ones when I see them in those footed, snuggly p.j.'s! Glad you guys are back, we'll be seeing ya in a couple months!