Friday, January 25, 2008

Copy Cat

No pictures this time, sorry Mom. It seems that I have a copy cat in the house. And I don't mean Ryan, though he is such a stinker sometimes, you would think that is who I am talking about. He's always the one to be looking to make jokes, tease, or generally cause trouble. Jacie, or better now known as Boogers, and I have been sick this whole week. So....we've spent a whole lot of time sitting on our bums in front of the tv watching Cinderella. I didn't think I would ever say I was sick of that show, seeing that its my favorite cartoon, but after watching it non stop day and night (yes, night too), I think I am getting sick of it! Ryan and I can recite pretty much any part at any time of day. Back to Boogers. She is a mimic! While feeding her this week, she would squint her eyes sometimes when she would swallow, and then cry, so it seemed that her throat must hurt. To try and cheer her up, I started to squint back. Well...she is doing it for fun now! I will squint my eyes at her and she will squeeze them shut super tight, then open them up and look to see what I am doing. Suddenly, she started squinting (shrugging) her shoulders instead, and I couldn't figure out why. Finally, it dawned on me that I squint (shrug) my shoulders when I squint my eyes. She is also working on getting out that "Bw" sound. That is the beginning of lots of her words these days. Even with Boogers being sick, she is still a delight!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

It's no fun having sickies in the house. I hope that you all get better soon!!!