Monday, January 21, 2008

Happy Girl



This post was supposed to be able to show you the wicked bed head she gets sometimes, but really all it hows is her very happy self. She is a super happy morning peson (I am beginning to doubt I birthed her). In fact, she has turned into a super happy giggly baby that loves to play with other people. She has done remarkably well with her sitters this semester. So much so that I am going to go ahead and apply to the grad program. She plays really well with all of them, and this makes me feel so much better! As for new developments, she started clapping her hands the other day when she is happy. Very cute! Last night we were at the Higbee's house for dinner (totally yummy, by the way), and their little girl Brinley said "no, no" to Jacie and the next sound out of Jacie's mouth was "no, no". Brinley looked at me and said, "she said no, no!" with a huge grin on her face. She also said Daddy the other day. Not sure she meant to say it, but Ryan sure was happy! She said it right to him. I'm feeling a little left out, where is the love, Baby Girl??

No comments: