Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Eskimo


The Precious does not like wearing sweatshirts, coats, jackets, hats, blankets, or anything that will keep her warm. However, I like to walk, so I make her wear stuff in the frigid Michigan weather. I bundled her up on Sunday and we went for a walk--it was freezing! We didn't go too far, it was so cold. Today, I thought I would just layer her up a bit more. She had on two jackets, two hats and three blankets. The temp outside? 63 degrees. I was sweating by the end in just a sweatshirt, and when I finally got home, she was quite toasty. Probably too toasty!

Other news...we are surviving the never ending sniffles and crabbiness from such. Humidifiers are the best, and those little nose suckers are great. Princess Peanut would not agree, though. She HATES it, but it helps her breathe better. Lots of finger sucking at our house this past week. We are thinking of renaming her Maggie (from the Simpsons) because she sucks those fingers so much. Or maybe Mags for short. I'm surprised her fingers aren't all pruny or something.

Still no teeth, and not crawling yet, but getting closer every day with both!