Thursday, October 11, 2007

Cuteness all around!

Jacie may be almost 7 months, but we still had to do the 6 month shots! Finally, after many start and stops and cancelled appointmnets, we took her cranky butt in and got at least a few shots! She hated being there today, cried for almost every shot. Anyway, this adorable little outfit was sent it to us by Nana and she loved it so much (and we do too!) that we just had to have her pictures done in it. Plus, I have a thing for hats...
I don't know if you can appreciate the cuteness of this picture. There is a tear on her sweet little cheek.
First shot of the day! This monkey has been with her since before birth and we have a newborn shot of her with it, and then this one. I want to take her pciture with it at 1 year, 18 month and so forth to show her as she grows in comparision to the monkey.
One bathtub shot is all she would allow.

This little frown is the Great Grandma Powers frown. For her 1 month shots, she has the same frown. It is so full of expression to me, but that might be just because it reminds me of my Grandma! In other Jacie news: she doesn't seem to like peaches, but loves Carrots, Green beans, and peas. She doesn't care for her baby cereal anymore and I think she is working on getting her teeth (nope, none yet!) I have no idea what I am looking for, but it looks like I can see her teeth through her gums coming down on the top and bottom. and for the best news--she has slept a solid 8 hours two nights in a row all on her own! However, I wake up at about the 6 hour mark and lay there until she wakes up to eat. Does that ever end??

1 comment:

Malisa said...

Well I can say that the waking up thing eventually ended with Jaiden but Camren has been waking up at about 4:30 for the past few weeks and even if he wakes up before that, like last night, I still seem to look at the clock at 4:30. I know how frustrating that can be!