Friday, December 7, 2007

Its Christmas Time

We decorated for Christmas the other night. Well, at least part way. We got the tree up and some ornaments on it before the game came on (Steelers, of course) and all decorating stopped. However, we put up the baby’s first Christmas ornaments and it was so exciting for us to actually have a reason to put these up! Jacie loved it. We have a LOT of singing frogs, and she enjoyed playing with them. I’m sure we will go through a lot of batteries this Christmas season!

Anyone up for a good story? I wanted to get matching stockings this year, it being our first Christmas together and all. I went to this super cool craft store and couldn't find anything I liked, so I decided to find stockings that fit our personalities instead. I let Jacie pick out her own by holding up a few different ones and whatever one she picked would be it. Can you believe she didn't want the pink one?! Anyway, I found the fishing wader stocking and thought of Ryan. Next up, me. I found a big stocking and it said "I've been very very very nice". I thought that was a great one for me. Working hard, trying my best yada yada yada. When Ryan got home that night, I decided to show him the stockings. I held mine up to him and said "Nice, huh?" He had this very odd look on his face. I tried to explain that is was the biggest stocking we have, and I picked it out for me as a joke...whatever. Come to find out, the side Ryan saw (that I didn't see while I was in the store) said "I've been very very very naughty". Needless to say, I have my 'Judy' stocking hanging up instead. Playing with the Bead roller after the beads were put on the tree.
Whose turn is it now? Who, who? Which one is gonna make some noise??

No comments: