Friday, December 7, 2007

Giggling Girl

This video just shows Jacie giggling, so if that kind of stuff bores you, skip right over it! This is especially for my niece Challis who LOVES that the sound works on her computer, now! Love you, Challis!!

Have I posted this giggling girl lately? We have this habit I’ve mentioned before. Its of me making the bed and placing her up by my pillow and making the bed around her. Its become a play time for us and as soon as I put her up there, she gets so excited. This particular time, I was fluffing the blanket up into the air to straighten it out and she fell into a fit of giggles. After a couple of times, she started to fluff the blanket herself. I love this stage of babies. She totally wants to play and knows when it is play time! On the other hand, she has really developed that “stranger danger” thing and will not go to anyone that is not Mom or Dad or the Ross boys.

2 comments:

Dave S. said...

SOOOO cute! We have yet to hear a discernible giggle. But Jay is definitely the "permagrin" guy. He is always smiling it seems. Guess you can't have it all, huh?

Malisa said...

So cute!! I can't wait to see how her and Camren do together.