Friday, August 17, 2007

Silly Sleeper-Again!

OK, so this made me laugh so hard. I layed her down to go to bed. She must have been super tired because she didn't squack at all. When I went to check on her a little later, this is what I saw--passed out with the paci still stuck to the corner of her lip.
This shot is a little blurry, but it was the best out of the bunch. I layed her down on the floor this morning for some down time--you know, out of my arms-- and she played happily for abuot 10 mintes. This is by far the longest time she has ever played on the floor without wanting to be picked up. I was cleaning the kitchen and suddenly I realize I couldn't hear her little chirps. I go around the corner and there she is, asleep! She really loves those fingers, and sometimes the thumb, but she also like her paci.

No comments: