Thursday, August 30, 2007

Jumping Jacie

This is my first attempt at loading a video onto the blog site,and I learned a thing or two. Sooo...you will have to watch her jump sideways in this one. Next time I will do better. Also, I make lost of noises to encourage her to jump. Bear with me!

In other news...I started back to school and Jacie girl doesn't seem to be any worse for the wear. She did fantasico with my friend Rebecca, and with Ryan the next day. Rebecca has two adorable boys and Jacie just loves 'em. I don't think she missed me until Rebecca tried to get her to take the sippy. She would not have anything to do with that! Don't feel bad, Rebecca, she wouldn't take it for Ryan either. She takes it for me, but maybe she is associating the breast milk in the sippy with me, and can't make the transistion. Oh well.

In just three short weeks, Princess Peanut will start on veggies! She likes her cereal, but it will be nice to include other stuff in there, too. She is just going to have to enjoy solids more while I am in class and then I can feed her when I get home. Growing like a weed, this kid.

1 comment:

Malisa said...

Very cute! I used to clap my hands (like a metronome s/p) to get Camren to jump. He would jump to the beat but now, I guess, he is over that. But since he is starting to crawl he doesn't like to be tied down.